General rental terms
- The plates are laid out according to the instructions of the lessor.
- The plates shall be returned in the same condition as they were received – fair wear and tear excepted.
- If a plate is warped or bent due to overloading, the lessee shall pay the costs of restoring it.
- If plates are removed from the site of use indicated, the lessor shall be notified.
- The lessee is responsible for the plates and shall pay rent until a return receipt has been issued.
- Lost plates shall be compensated for by the lessee at the market price.
- All plates are marked “JF”.